Training Portal Terms And Conditions
The term, ‘Nubia Media and Communications, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the portal whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our portal.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By subscribing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms and conditions, please do not subscribe.
• The content of the pages of this portal is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Your use of any information or materials on this portal is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this portal meet your specific requirements.
• This portal contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this portal, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the portal.
• Unauthorized use of this portal may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this portal may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this portal and any dispute arising out of such use of the portal is subject to the laws of Ethiopia.